I thought it was funny

 


It was your typical day, I was at work, and my beautiful, sweet, kind, and understanding girlfriend was enjoying her summer sabbatical from the treacheries of elementary education, and have a day with friends. When she darted into Publix, hastily grabbing some thing for a pool-day with pals. In her haste, her purse tugged a little too high on her dress I suppose and a lady in Publix informed her after she'd already been shopping the seltzers. Being horribly embarrassed, she ran out and confided in me, and I just had to seize on the moment. So I clipped this a shared it with her. Now I'm probably doubling down on the happy accident here and just asking for the wraith of Hades. So, did I mention my beautiful, sweet, kind, and understanding girlfriends?

Comments

Popular Posts