Feedback

 I very important part of the social media eco-system is feedback. We are always shouting information into the world. By means of technology, the world is now accessible, and your shout can be heard the world over. 

The noise of the masses echoes the corridors of fiber, copper, and translates itself it to a mass of 1's and 0's all speaking into and ever expanding hallway.

How does one shout through the noise? How does one get attention through the ruckus. Much of my observations would lead me to think, be more riotous. Make more noise. They who shout the loudest, lead the multitudes.

For our upcoming project, I find myself placing information into the world, and seeking feedback, seeking discussion. Might it be best to input erroneous information and let the lesson be in the masses correcting my error? 

Comments

  1. Interesting post! Here is my feedback lol. I 100% agree with you on that feedback is an important part in social media eco-system and also in social media-based learning. I wrote my master's thesis on using blogging in a college class and interviewed the students. What I found was that knowing that their postings are seen by others motivated them to post. Otherwise, they felt like they were doing useless things. I thought that either it's a reply or view counts, there should be a feedback system to motivate students to post. You might get correcting feedback by posting erroneous information but because you already know that it's erroneous... it would only fulfill the purpose of getting feedback, if only that's your purpose. But at the same time I'm curious what the result of the experiment will be like. haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts